“To provide outstanding, innovative, efficient and cost effective delivery solutions to our clients.”
Barge Express Transport is a locally owned and operated Darwin based Barge Company. Operating from a shore side facility with RO/RO capability the company can offer logistic solutions to remote operations, and has a large variety of other support roles due to the versatile nature of the company.
Serving East & West Arnhem, The Tiwi Islands & Groote Eylandt we are able to offer weekly services and can transport a large range goods from personal shopping, building materials & a huge range more.
Previous customer requirements have included:
- coastal RO/RO charters
- general freight carriage (break-bulk and containerised)
- cargo fuel transfer at sea
- cargo fuel carriage & transfers
- on-board craning and salvage
- support to offshore seismic vessels
- diving support
- cargo transfer to offshore facilities
Senior management of the Company has over 30 years combined experience in vessel operations, marine and transport management.
This experience includes:
- multi-modal freight management
- bulk materials shipping and barging
- break-bulk freight management
- shipping management and operational coordination
- coastal and interstate shipping and barging
The experienced senior crew members bring a wide array of experience from general marine transport to marine salvage and offshore experience. Innovation and forward thinking allows Barge Express Transport to adapt to any challenge.