The experienced management and crew have extensive knowledge of the marine industry, in particular barge work in remote locations and difficult project tasks.
We operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day as required.
The vessels are highly adaptable to a wide variety of tasks, have twin screw and bow thrusters for high manoeuvrability, shallow draft and high carrying capacity whether on deck or in cargo tanks.
The company also operates a large array of depot equipment including forklifts of varying capacity to semi-trailers and prime movers.
Our experience and the vessel’s capability allow us to offer our clients a wide range of marine services including:
- oil, gas and seismic vessel support services
- navigation aid and mooring placement and extraction
- support to commercial diving operations
- general barge charter – inshore or offshore
- vessel based crane requirements
- RO/RO requirements
- Bulk fuel carriage and transfer of up to 500,000 LT
The company aims to be the preferred supplier of a wide range of marine services, offering innovation, safety, a high level of service and cost effectiveness.
In order to carry this out the company adopts procedures and systems to conform to relevant authorities and safe working practices and procedures.
The company is currently self-auditing in preparation for OVID inspection.
- Code of Safe Working Practices
- Collision Avoidance Regulations
- IMO Resolutions
- ISPS Code
- Marine Orders
- MARPOL 73 / 78
- Navigation Act
- Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)
- Occupational Health and Safety (Maritime Industry) Act
- Standards on Training and Certificates of Watchkeeping (STCW 95)
- IMO certification
- ISO 9001:2000 Is the Quality Assurance Standard applicable
- SOLAS certification
- Caltex fuel transfer accreditation
- Self- auditing SMS prior to OVID certification